It is better to know the patient that has a disease,
than the disease your patient has.
Vitawell online health and wellbeing consultations include naturopathic, homeopathic, nutrition and lifestyle advice for disease prevention, full body and emotional detox, increased energy, stress management, healthy digestion, weight loss, good sleep, rejuvenation and natural, healthy (anti-)ageing.
Holistic health has a wide focus that extends from the dis-ease, health complaints and physical symptoms over the emotional status and stress reactions, to psychological and mental problems, past traumatizing experience and also social behavior. It happens often, that a person seeking help from a naturopathic practitioner, just does not feel well. Sometimes it is not easy to pinpoint what is wrong, but it certainly does not feel right.
Holistic healing is not limited to treating a single symptom or a single disease but it helps the whole person with the totality of symptoms and their root causes. Therefore a naturopathic & homeopathic consultation at Vitawell takes the necessary time to go over the totality of complaints that bother you in life.
Health & Wellbeing Planning
We at Vitawell aim at support you to optimize your level of wellbeing in all aspects (physically, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually) and include the natural prevention of disease.
Our advice is not limited to, but can be a selection of the following modalities to optimally support your healing process and/or preserve good health.
- Recommendation of non-prescription homeopathic, naturopathic and herbal remedies, dietary supplements and traditional applications you can do at home
- Complementary health and wellbeing planning
- Individual detox and/or nutrition advice
- Healthy lifestyle amendments and daily wellbeing rituals
- Therapeutic Yoga instructions e.g. asanas/exercises, breathing techniques, meditation, relaxation, stress management etc.
- Recommendations for further treatment with other holistic health specialists or doctors
These are common ailments and health complaints that respond well to naturopathic therapies & homeopathic treatments. Holistic healing as well as healthy lifestyle changes can effectively complement conventional treatments for the prevention and improvement of various kinds of disease such as
- Anxiety, panic attacks
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder/ADHD
- Autism spectrum disorder, Asperger syndrome
- Autoimmune diseases including ankylosing spondylitis, multiple sclerosis, reactive arthritis, lupus erythematosus, coeliac disease, Lyme disease
- Cancer, complementary cancer treatment for radiation and chemotherapy effects
- Candida albicans infection/overgrowth
- Celiac disease, gluten sensitivity
- Chronic inflammatory bowel diseases such as Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis
- Common cold, flu
- Depression, mood swings
- Diabetes insipidus
- Diabetes type 1 and 2
- Digestive complaints, abdominal distension, bloating, discomfort, food intolerances, indigestion, gastric ulcer etc.
- Fatigue, tiredness, exhaustion
- Fatty liver
- Female complaints including menstruation difficulties, endometriosis, infertility, polycystic ovarian syndrome/PCOS, menopause syndrome
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease/GERD, Helicobacter pylori infection
- Headache, migraine
- Hormonal imbalance
- Irritable bowel syndrome/IBS
- Leaky gut syndrome/Intestinal hyper-permeability
- Metabolic syndrome, high cholesterol/dyslipidemia, high blood pressure/hypertension, high blood sugar/hyperglycemia, insulin resistance, obesity
- Pain, acute and chronic
- Prostate enlargement
- Psoriasis, Psoriatic arthritis
- Recurring illness, low immunity
- Rheumatic diseases for example osteoarthritis, gout arthritis etc.
- Small intestine bacterial overgrowth/SIBO
- Stress-induced ailments and diseases such as adrenal fatigue, sleeping difficulties, cardio-vascular disease etc.
- Thyroid disease, Hypothyroidism, Hyperthyroidism, Hashimoto Thyroiditis
- Vaccination damage syndrome
- Weight management
Book a Consultation
When making a booking, please let us know in which way we can best connect with you (Telegram, Skype, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger or landline phone).
Free “Let´s Meet – Chat” to get to know each other; up to 15 minutes (can be used once only and does not include treatment advice)
Consultations for Adults and Children above 6 years:
Initial consultation incl. treatment advice, up to 90 minutes: EUR 90
Follow up consultation incl. treatment advice, up to 45 minutes: EUR 45
Brief consultation incl. treatment advice, up to 15 minutes: EUR 20
Babies, Toddlers, Children younger than 6 years:
Initial consultation incl. treatment advice, up to 45 minutes: EUR 50
Follow up consultation incl. treatment advice, up to 30 minutes: EUR 30
Consultations for Course Participants:
Consultation during a course incl. treatment advice, up to 15 minutes: EUR 15
Consultation during a course incl. treatment advice , up to 30 minutes: EUR 25
Free Consultation for Community Course Participants incl. treatment advice, up to 30 minutes
Rescheduling & Cancellations
You can reschedule your consultation up to 2 hours before the appointment time free of charge.
You can cancel any booked appointment up to 24 hours in advance in order to be eligible for a full refund.
If you cancel your booking up to 2 hours in advance, you are eligible for a 75% refund.
If you don’t cancel your booked appointment up to 2 hours in advance, you will be eligible for 50% refund.
You can reschedule or cancel your appoinment under “My Consultations” in your account page up to 2 hours before the appointment. If you need to cancel less than 2 hours in advance, please contact us.